- Thermex® and/or VT-Therm®
- Temperature indexes up to 240°C for electrical and magnet coils, transformers, motors, small industrial and wind turbine generators.
- Self-bonding wires that enable the motor or generator manufacturer to avoid using impregnation varnishes and thus to reduce manufacturing time cycles.
- cross section range: from 1.50mm² up to 100 mm², subject to thickness and width ratio.
- cross section range: from 10mm² up to 100mm². The lower range is still going to be extended.
- Different types of enamel with very good mechanical strength and bonding properties
- Very consistent quality and dimensional tolerances per industry standard
- Wide range of dimensions (very small to very large flatwire cross sections)
Technical Data Sheets: